Sunday, October 9, 2011

Made in America

In these economic times we need, more than ever, to support our American workers and do our part in trying to boost our economy. So, why not take a look at all of the great things made right here in the U.S.A.  Be it big or small, inexpensive or expensive, I will do my best to be a good resource for some of the great finds out there.

One amazing product I have found is the Tervis tumbler..."keeping your hot drink hotter and cold drink colder". Made right here in the USA with a lifetime guarantee! Anything safe for the dishwasher, microwave or freezer makes my life easier!
I am loving all of the personalized choices they offer such as American Pride, seasonal, football and more.
What a great gift for any occasion. I am thinking about the football, Halloween and Christmas at the moment! Check this product out for yourself:
www.tervis.com
Sign up to receive their emails and you will get a coupon off of your first order.

No comments:

Post a Comment