Thursday, October 27, 2011

American Crafts

Another craft company I discovered recently: www.americancrafts.com

This company states, "All of our pens, markers and pattern papers are made here in the United States. American Crafts started as a pen manufacturer over sixteen years ago and we are proud that while almost every other pen and marker company has moved production out of the USA, we continue to manufacture ours right here in Orem, Utah."  

I picked up some sparkly ones for my daughter at TJ Maxx recently, but I am sure these are sold at many craft stores across the U.S.A. The only one I could find in Oklahoma was: 
SCRAP HAPPY'S-TULSA
918-250-0472

This may seem like a small item, and it is, but just think if everyone started paying attention to each thing we buy how we could start making a difference....saving jobs right here in our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment